Welcome Guest

Please login or register to access downloadable content.

Register Log in
  • Please Register/Login to be able to see the links and download our ressources.

PSN ERROR 80710A06 (PS3 CFW-4.66) [18/02/15]

XxZer0ModZxX

Everything started once from 0

Some bad news for PS3 CFW user's who have a "spoofed firmware" as it seems Sony has made a move to block spoofs from accessing the PlayStation Network (PSN), however CFW user on 4.66 are unaffected at this time.

When logging into the network you will be presented with a Error Code of "80710A06" and be signed out of the network, which reports have pointed to only spoofed CFW user's getting this error.

The good news recently there was a release of about 8 popular services that no longer have the PSN login attached to them thanks to scene developers who were able to lift this intrusive requirement the official Netflix / YouTube and other applications .

Only people on CFW Habib or Darknet are able to go online for now till a new spoofer or 4.66 pup comes out!

i have to say.. taking down all spoofer links? really $ony next thing you know they will try to take down all home brew links! i mean it's still kinda hard to believe that once you install spoofer now it auto-bans you. took them a long time to do this though if you ask me.

It sucks for the users who have spoofed though..