Welcome Guest

Please login or register to access downloadable content.

Register Log in
  • Please Register/Login to be able to see the links and download our ressources.

PS3 Fix PS3 Slim CECH-2503A Bricked..

ADziiEzMoDz

IM BACK !! <3
Is there anyway i can fix my ps3 slime chech-2503a its bricked... this happened when i had a broken ribbon cable (as i didnt see the break in the e3 ribbon cable there was nothing i can do) sooo the ribbon cable was damaged and now its bricked, i do not have any Back ups from the e3 flasher for this console but i do know that the cable must have torn after i put it on the console.. if you need to move this post feel free as i wasn't too sure on where to post this but yeah here is a video (its not mine) but the same thing happens to my console.. [DOUBLEPOST=1456536836,1455992912][/DOUBLEPOST]Anything i can do about this or not ? preferably without any soldering :) Thanks

ADziiEzMoDz

IM BACK !! <3
I have no clue on how to fix this people was saying to have the backup from the ps3 nor chip but i didnt even flash it xD so i dont know if i can fix this

That sucks.. Well, i don't own a flasher and have no soldering skills so i cannot even help with this i f i wanted to.

Is there anyway i can fix my ps3 slime chech-2503a its bricked... this happened when i had a broken ribbon cable (as i didnt see the break in the e3 ribbon cable there was nothing i can do) sooo the ribbon cable was damaged and now its bricked, i do not have any Back ups from the e3 flasher for this console but i do know that the cable must have torn after i put it on the console.. if you need to move this post feel free as i wasn't too sure on where to post this but yeah here is a video (its not mine) but the same thing happens to my console.. [DOUBLEPOST=1456536836,1455992912][/DOUBLEPOST]Anything i can do about this or not ? preferably without any soldering :) Thanks
Great tips!!!

What part of the downgrade process did you get to before you noticed the ribbon cable was ripped?