Welcome Guest

Please login or register to access downloadable content.

Register Log in
  • Please Register/Login to be able to see the links and download our ressources.

PS3 Exploits To use or not to use! Brick help

ADziiEzMoDz

IM BACK !! <3
Hello guys!
Recently i HardBricked my PS3..... Great! i also have a E3 Flasher and i was wondering if i could unbrick the console with a flash i got when going from CEX to DEX now im asking this as i have 2 errors BUT its the only flash i can get.... So this is were im stuck. The images show the errors i have gotten its 2 out of 138 which makes it a bad dump... Now im not too sure what to do as i cannot get another dump from the console. i have only used the flasher once to downgrade a console i went on to sell. Apart from that i've not used it to fix a HardBrick.

Thank you in advance!

P.S im not sure where to post this so if its in the wrong section please move it.

-ADziiEz | Synotix | Adam "What ever the fuck you want to call me"

Attachments

• a57fc4d24f074939a841ebd21a66e3e1.png
    a57fc4d24f074939a841ebd21a66e3e1.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 0
  • c4e9670eeee4480383485dbc15afe61b.png
    c4e9670eeee4480383485dbc15afe61b.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
D

DarrellDrawn

BANNED/GUEST USER
Anger as well as no understanding and skill add considerably to fragmented self appreciation. Martial arts training lends secrets that provide one to grasp and begin using skills which will cause any student to understand not just about each of them are able to show but also shows a sense of pride from understanding that which they have accomplished. Fear is reduced due to understanding there are skills to rest upon when attacked. As deciples ascend to new levels, challenges are faced with much less apprehsion and with more drive to rule and progress. If you want to learn more take a look at this new website:anti bullying las vegas in 89074

D

DarrellDrawn

BANNED/GUEST USER
Fear as well as lack of knowledge aslo gifts add largely to absent self confidence. Martial arts teaching lends tricks that enable kids to develop and apply skills that usually will cause them feel not just about they are able to perform but also creates a sense of satisfaction from knowing that which they have accomplished. Anxiety is lessened from understanding there are talents to rest upon when attacked. When deciples ascend to new ranks, challenges are met with less fear and with more will to triumph and succeed. If you want to discover more have a look at this blog:how many martial arts schools in las vegas in Las Vegas

D

DarrellDrawn

BANNED/GUEST USER
Anger also lack of knowledge aslo ones talents makeup largely to poor self appreciation. Karate training lends secrets that offer kids to exhibit and apply skills which will help them know not just what each of them are able to show but also gives them a sense of satisfaction from showing of what they have accomplished. Fear is lessened from understanding there are skills to lean upon when attacked. When students progress to new levels, confrontations are faced with much less fear and with more will to rule and progress. If you needs to learn more have a look at this website:kid karate programs las vegas nv by Paradise