Welcome Guest

Please login or register to access downloadable content.

Register Log in
  • Please Register/Login to be able to see the links and download our ressources.

Raspberry Pi Exploit (PS4 Dongle)= Future Jailbreak?

ekssploit

"Multi-Alias" Developer
Hey everyone, I decided to post a topic about the latest rumored exploit that was also working/ verified to be working as a new method of gaining a stock based jailbreak/CFW for the PS4 console. There was also a rumored project by Farzam (I hope I spelled his name correctly). He made a package viewer/installer for the PS4 also like the SPIway project, or somewhat associated with it. I'm not completely sure on that statement. The SPIway is a WIP flasher for the PS4. That is connected with the interior modification of the the Raspberry Pi exploit. I guess a local PS3 Modchip store in Brazil claimed this week that they designed a device to copy and run PS4 backup games. Since a few people have contacted me about that now, I feel an article is required. The device was loosely translated as the PS4 Game Package Installation system, the device, they say, was 100% created in Brazil and is “fully functional” (which I understand as “this lets you play pirated PS4 games”).
In the announce, the shop state that they are working closely with a few stores to provide the service. It seems they intend to sell the method (and the device) to a limited number of partners, who will then resell “backup games installation” rather than reselling the device to end users. The goal here being to ensure the secrecy of their technique.
All Info found on Wololo.net and the beginning part written by me(my theory) lol :D

Ir's just a dumping exploit from what i know. Also! thank-you for reporting on this!! but it would also seem that since it's a dumping exploit you'd need something to dump (NOR of the PS4, ect.) as to why you'd need to do this, i'd say.. modifications to it. or rewriting? but as to how that ties into free games i dunno. all i ca nis i think it means that Farzam's proxy trick will, yet again, be usable again in the near future, and this time it'll work. on a do-it-yourself hardware hack. ;)

i can't look!! http://prntscr.com/6zea1f
6zea1f