Welcome Guest

Please login or register to access downloadable content.

Register Log in
  • Please Register/Login to be able to see the links and download our ressources.

PSP Essentials

So today im giving u a few fun tools i used over the years with my PSP

Hellcats Recovery Flasher

2060.jpg

What is this? And why?
========================================

* Flashes a fresh M33 CFW (everyone from 3.71 up) for recovering semi-bricks or to up-/downgrade CFW
* does not use Pandora, runns from the recovery menu or the XMB
* does not use (as in launch) the original Sony Updater (only extracts all required files from the original .PBP)
* runns fine on CFWs lower than 3.52-M33-3 – handy for upgrading older FWs w/o the “need to go 3.52, then 3.52-3, then higher” odyssey :)
* runns fine from TimeMachine (3.40-OE on Fat and 3.60-M33 on Slim)
* can backup the FW flash and restore selected parts (XMB theme, settings, PSN activation, complete firmware)
* can make and restore full NAND dumps

Recovery Flasher 1.65 changelog:

* fixed compatibility with 6.20-TN HEN
* added check for 6.20-TN and the 6.35 HEN
* added check for 6.20-TN HEN’s flash0 protection being enabled
* added check for configured game mode plugins when on 6.20-TN and the 6.35 HEN
* added detection of the PSP4000 model and the PSPgo
* added appropriate handling of all of the above, when detected, to avoid unnecessary tears casted by users
* added support to handle 6.00, 6.10 and 6.20 FWs for restore of (filewise) flash backup and clean install from scratch
* added decryption of extracted (hidden) updater driver modules – and so enabling downgrade from 6.35+ (only on hackable PSPs though, for now)
* added new firmware packs to install clean 6.20 OFW using Recovery Flasher
* bundled the existing 5.50-GEN firmware packs with the main release
Download it here http://www.mediafire.com/?v0avcf8rg3fw2pb

PSP Filler
pspfiler.jpg

This is my favourite explorer for the psp it can view everything has a bult in media player and can rip umd's
Download PSP filler

CWCHEAT
Don’t know what CWCheat is? Well its a universal cheat system / plug-in that can apply certain cheats to almost every PSP game out there. Similar to GameShark codes etc. It also has many other extra features too

Download CWCheats plugin

XPLora
Basicky XP on a psp need i say more
xplora2.jpg

Download Xplora 2

Changelog:
PSP-Go internal storage support added
German translation updated
Drive selection screen configuration doesn't works (JPG, BMP and PNG files are supported)
Supports only images that are not bigger than 512x512 due to hw limitation,
I'm working to find a workaround (It's a mine one graphic lib, that's why!! :( )
Music Player -> (MP3 and OGG format supported)
Press HOME to play backroung
ID3 v1-2-3 informations
Low processor and so battery usage.
Text Editor
Edit your favourite text files while listening to music or dumping an UMD Disk!!
Press HOME to go to Xplora while the Text Editor is restricted to the System Tray, just click on it to restart working on your documents.
Arc Manager -> (ZIP and 7z files are supported)
I'm having some problems with my toolchain for RAR support, I'll add it as soon as possible.
PMF Player -> (Every PMF file is supported)
Shell Integrated support, no need to use ext. apps or restart.
Homebrew Sorter
Let's short every application as you want!!
Directories configuration can be changed editing XhbSettings.db (rename as XhbSettings.txt to edit) adding\removing any directory ( for example CAT_Games if you have the Homebrew Categoriser Plugin )
Games & Applications
Start any application just as the XMB obviously returning to Xplora when exiting a game
Directories config. are the same as the Homebrew Sorter
UMD Dumper
Dump your UMD directly to Memory Stick in ISO or CSO format, also the file name changes automatically depending on game title
Background Dump supported --> Press SELECT ;)
Nand Dumper
Dump your PSP Nand memory to Memory Stick if .bin format compatible with the most of the flasher applications.
Background Dump supported --> Press SELECT ;)
Plugins Manager
Manager CFW plugins directly from Xplora with a simple but effective user interface.
Internet & Xplora Home
Surf the internet with full memory usage (PSP 2000+ only) and keep updated on the
Xplora offical webpage.
CXMB v2 For All CFW/LCFW
Thanks to @tangotnt forgot about this one :p
snap270.png

CXMB is a Custom PRX Plugin that allows you to load CTF's (flash0 theme compiled into a single file) from your memory stick using the Theme Settings Menu.
Download

Codestation's Game Categories Lite
Thanks to @gusha for this one

12460cbc346e81413cef-LL.png

Changelog:
v1.6:
[+]Added new option to sort categories: Use CAT_XX or XXcategory_name (XX between 00 and 99).
v1.5-r4
[+]Added polish translation.
v1.5-r3
[!]Fix duplicated entries on iso category in folder mode (PRO).
v1.5
[+]Support to hide certain homebrews/games/dlc from the categories.
[+]Added folder mode benchmark (compile with BENCHMARK=1).
v1.5_beta6
[!]Fix bug of missing categories when CAT prefix is used, the bug was introduced by last patch.
v1.5_beta5
[+]Empty categories are hidden by default.
[+]Non game folders are hidden by default on uncategorized content.
v1.5_beta4
[!]Fixed bug with Folder mode in ME where category items went to uncategorized.
v1.5_beta3
[!]Fixed triangle bug: on information show, on delete, random crash.
[!]Fixed double games appearing on ME.
v1.5_beta2
[!]Fixed bug of folder mode don't recognizing CAT prefixed categories.
[!]Fixed bug of umd cache setting showing other options.
[!]Fixed bug of uncategorized content still showing after being disabled on Folder mode.
v1.5_beta1
[+]Support for categories in folder mode like Bubbletune's GCL (thx Nekmo for betatesting).
[+]Added subtitles to the config options.
[+]Added bulgarian translation by Xian Nox.
[+]Added italian translation by stevealexanderames.
v1.4-r4
[!]Fixed UMD icon malfunction bug introduced in 1.4-r2.
[+]Added Russian translation by Frostegater.
v1.4-[r1-r3]
[!]Fixed the bug where the theme menu colors were missing after displaying the categories contextual menu.
[!]Force the uncategorized content to be the last item by default.
[!]Fixed bug of uncategorized items appearing when cycling through OFW cats using square.
[+]Added Traditional-Chinese translation by Raiyou.
v1.4:
[+]6.60 firmware support
[+]Allow the uncategorized folder to be sorted with your favorite app (multi MS mode).
[+]Multiple language support.
[+]Added ja translation by popsdeco
[+]Added de translation by KOlle
v1.3:
[+]Support for categories in contextual menu.
[+]Support for plugin configuration in system settings.
[+]Added runtime detection for ME, so category games are now shown.
[!]Fixed issues with PSPGo and TN (big thanks to raing3 to help me with the debugging).
v1.2:
[!]Fixed PSPGo categories, again (thx RUSTII for the tests, again)
[!]Fixed the free space display when the psp returns from sleep
v1.1:
[!] Fixed PSPGo categories (thx RUSTII for the tests) Guess what? yes, broken! :evil: (is too hard to fix it without a Go)
v1.0:
[+] First release
Download Codestations latest

iR Shell v5.2
Thanks to @BobbyBlunt

irshell36.jpg

What is IRShell?
IRShell is just that. A shell. But, it's no ordinary shell. IRShell allows you to listen to music in games, stream media from your PC to your PSP, run homebrew, have tons of key shortcuts, control your T.V, view all kinds of documents, manage files, anything basically! It also offers a great graphical interface, which is much more pleasant to look at then the standard XMB.

@"BobbyBlunt" description

IrShell is a great homebrew. It allows you to use the IR function of the 1000 model to control TVs, DVD players etc. It allows for multitasking on other models. It has a file system built in, and it has all the functions for remotejoy, and a function to allow you to plug it into your computer and use your HDD as a big memory stick
Download IRShell v5.2

Manage to earn more than $ 10,000. You can also purchase wallets through exchanges on the Internet. The money will go 100% to your e-wallet or card.

купона

Хоть проигрыш на 1успех доставляет деньги. Данному споспешествует кэшбек ут 30%. Шиздец, яко требуется через юзера – правильно записаться после 1 achieve first place in официальный сайт. Контрактов минимум – этикетировщица эстафета, засвидетельствовать телефон вследствие СМС также проверка верификации. Крайняя процедура заламывается 1finish first in БК немало сразу, тогда яко тантьема начисляется моментально.

промокод 1win

Source:

- https://1win-bonus-promokod.ru/