Welcome Guest

Please login or register to access downloadable content.

Register Log in
  • Please Register/Login to be able to see the links and download our ressources.

PS3-MFW [All Versions]

NOTE: The Installer now sets the keys folder and the TEMP folder automatically!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following up on the previous updates, PlayStation 3 developers RedDot-3ND7355 and B7U3 C50SS have now released PS3MFW (PS3 Modified Firmware) Builder 1.0.0 Build 2.0.0 followed by v0.2.0.2 and Update 3 dubbed Our MFW 1.0.0 with an Installer followed by v0.2.6.0 with the changes outlined below.

Download: PS3MFW Builder 1.0.0 (Our MFW 1.0.0) Build 2.0.0 (Full) / PS3MFW Builder 1.0.0 (Our MFW 1.0.0) Build 2.0.0 (Update) / GIT / lv2_kernel.self (Hermes stuff inside) by Smhabib / spoof_rebug_mode.zip / spoof_rebug_mode.zip (Updated) (Fixed it now to work with new routines) by haxxxen / Install Our MFW Builder.exe (Build 0.2.2.0) / Install Our MFW Builder.exe (Update 3) / PS3MFW Builder v1 Installer (Build 0.2.2.1) by RedDot-3ND7355 via B7U3 C50SS / Our MFW 1.0.0.rar (PS3MFW Updated for 4.65) by haz367 / 4.66_NO-FSM_patch.bin.zip by littlebalup / Our_MFW_1.0.0_Build_0.2.6.0_Update.zip (PS3MFW Updated for 4.66) by RedDot-3ND7355

To quote: Hey Everyone! Its me RedDot and im back with my team again to release you this new build of PS3MFW Builder 1.0.0!

We managed to find all the bugs about the repack/unpack/keys/tasks! Just follow them as respected and everything WILL be fine.

This is TRULY stable, and if you patch the right features you will NOT get brick/or whatsoever... I also recommend you have a minimum requirement of knowledge on modding
icon16.png

Following up on the previous updates, PlayStation 3 developers RedDot-3ND7355 and B7U3 C50SS have now released PS3MFW (PS3 Modified Firmware) Builder 1.0.0 Build 2.0.0 followed by v0.2.0.2 and Update 3 dubbed Our MFW 1.0.0 with an Installer followed by v0.2.6.0 with the changes outlined below.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!zQBG0abL!FbAykFBqb9gV-xqn-ja6OsU7rp9Y93YlDicJIWmBVcg by B7U3 C50SS (BlueBlazin) & RedDot-3ND3755 (Endless) - A beautiful installer for installing the latest version of PS3MFW Builder.

Also available is this FTP window that runs through cmd to download the builder .zip folder from a secure server
with the exclusion of the need for an installer. ( I prefer the installer)
https://mega.co.nz/#!rdICwJJK!tlmiOWDnpxhYxohZ_LYcJ9JBkbj2nQaOjdb5ccIyoMA

To quote: Hey Everyone! Its me RedDot and im back with my team again to release you this new build of PS3MFW Builder 1.0.0!

We managed to find all the bugs about the repack/unpack/keys/tasks! Just follow them as respected and everything WILL be fine.

This is TRULY stable, and if you patch the right features you will NOT get brick/or whatsoever... I also recommend you have a minimum requirement of knowledge on modding
icon16.png

I hope the video helped A LOT. Credits to all the dev's that made this project possible and finished supposedly. But of course we will maybe continue to add features if new updates are released! So keep an eye on that updater.

Also from B7U3 C50SS (BlueBlazin) comes a simple meathod of downloading the .rar file folder for the update package here: https://mega.co.nz/#!rdICwJJK!tlmiOWDnpxhYxohZ_LYcJ9JBkbj2nQaOjdb5ccIyoMA

(MFW Builder 1.0.0 FTP Service [RedDot-Zer0].exe) - the above listed file.

Credits

Original dev's
->KaKaRoto
->CodeMonkeys

Newer Version dev's
->Anonymous Developers
->RedDot-3ND7355
->B7U3 C50SS
->ToughtMechanic

All people that helped A LOT!
->RazorX (For sum tasks & updater)
->Haz367 (For pin-pointing problems & many tasks)
->Habib (For allowing us to use his patterns for tasks)
->Naewhert (For his tools)
->toolboy2012 (For sharing his awesome work with us)
->Arachetous (For a special task)
->And all other people that i may had forgotten :p

List of all features for 4.xx

Patch to allow running of unsigned app's
Patch to add ReactPSN online/offline
Patch to allow Debug pkg installation
Patch SysValue's (PS2 Related)
Patch to fix removing act.dat on boot!
Patch for ingame screenshots!
Patch RSOD Bypass!

Patch lv0 ldr's
Patch lv0 CoreOS ECDSA Check&Descrambling of LV1LDR!
Patch lv0 using Rebug/ITA DEX!
Patch lv0 for Cobra Features!
Patch lv1 for many features!
Patch lv1 Mmap out!

Patch lv2 for peek&poke
Patch lv2 for POC! (only 4.50)
Patch lv2 for hermes payload!
Patch lv2 for syscalls!
Patch lv2 for QA Flag!
And many more!

Patch nas_plugin for debug pkg's&installation of retail pkg's
Patch the core_os spu's&spp
Patch default.spp for otheros! (must include otheros of lv1!)
Patch XMB for IPF&APPHOME! (includes xmb plugin mods)
Patch PUP for Cobra files! OMG
And there is a lot more options in the builder
icon10.png

From haz367 comes PS3MFW Builder 0.2.0.0 Incl Cobracrapper 446/453 Task set for 446 Cobra MFW.

Download's
~~~~~~~~~
PS3MFW Builder 1.0.0 (Our MFW 1.0.0) Build 2.0.0 [.RAR File] - Partial Credit To Cipher for a code edit.
PS3MFW Builder 1.0.0 (Our MFW 1.0.0) Build 2.0.0 [.EXE Installer]
MFW Builder 4.XX 0.3 [by cfwprophet] [Unofficial]
MFW Builder 4.55 [Tasks]
MFW Builder Final [RedDot]
MFW Builder [Cobra]
MFW Builder 0.3.1 [RedDot]
MFW Builder [Master]
MFW Builder v0.3 [Base]
MFW Builder [Base_02.10.2013] [Non Scripts]
MFW Builder 0.2.3 PRE-Release [Unofficial]
MFW Builder 0.2.1[Base]
MFW Builder 0.2 [Portable]
MFW Builder V.02 [8-1-11 Tasks]
MFW Builder 1.0.0 [Base]
MFW Builder 0.1 [Base]
MFW Builder [Actual]
MFW Builder [Tools]

PS: updated oldfart-lv0 task to incl Rebug-ITA/DEX style... and Cobra compatible lv0 patching: pastie.org/8580065

PS3-MFW Builder's Website below !!
For latests downloads -> http://mfw.host22.com/ -

Last edited:
Sergio! use the installer! click repair or uninstall it and reinstall. should load everything fine after that. if not use this: https://mega.co.nz/#!uVY0RAxB!Iy2dQ-I8lZc_7MMCRdaZiYv51AQzTHOXDy1cT5LyryE just try right clicking on the folder: C:/PS3MFW Builder v1/Combined and you should have a new context menu after clicking on Install take ownership inside the archive i provided. exept i think it's a problem with your ps3mfw file.

ChinaUnedo

https://clck.ru/36EvWC
I am a WebCT admin and am helping an EVPro user with quizzes. Is ExamView compatible with all versions of WebCT Campus? He was able to import what I am guessing is an EVP-generated file structure and files, but had to relink all the images
because the pathnames in the questions werent correct.

ChinaUnedo

https://clck.ru/36EvWC
Weve been told by WebCT support that WebCT 4.x should be able to import content designed for earlier versions of WebCT without any problems. If thats true, then you should be able to import ExamView content into WebCT 4.x. However, we currently do not have access to WebCT 4.x, so we are unable to verify this. The original poster mentioned a problem with images, so there may be an incompatibility in that area. If it turns out that there is an incompatibility with WebCT 4.x, we will need to do some research to determine what changes are necessary before we can issue an update.