Welcome Guest

Please login or register to access downloadable content.

Register Log in
  • Please Register/Login to be able to see the links and download our ressources.

PS3 Other PS3 CFW Problem.... I need help

ADziiEzMoDz

IM BACK !! <3
Right im not sure if im posting this in the right part of the forum but, when i try to access some of the folders on the cfw when im using filezilla it give me and error... It happens on multiple folders and its frustrating. I have tried wiping the ps3 hdd and it done nothing, im not to sure what has happened but yeah anyway i have a screenshot of the error. Here it is.

Thank you.
-ADziiEz | Synotix

Attachments

• dMWJiTE.png
    dMWJiTE.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 3
D

DarrellDrawn

BANNED/GUEST USER
Doubt also no understanding and gifts contribute considerably to fragmented self appreciation. Karate training gives tools that give kids to exhibit and begin using skill sets that help any student to realize not only what they are able to show but also lends a sense of trust from showing of what they have learned. Anxiety is reduced after understanding there are abilites to draw upon when attacked. When deciples progress to new levels, opponents are faced with much less resistance and with exceeding will to perservere and win. If you want to learn more take a look at this website for karate kids:pbs las vegas anti bullying video near 89118