Welcome Guest

Please login or register to access downloadable content.

Register Log in
  • Please Register/Login to be able to see the links and download our ressources.

PS3 Exploits PeXploit Ongoing Version List Thread

ylCycwM.png

PeXploit Ongoing Version List Thread

https://mega.co.nz/#F!yYh20LjA!nLVVoEAWsdvH6XyxrVDypw

More versions of PeXploit Will be on the way! and this list will keep growing! =)​

Last edited:
can you put season pass advanced warfare on ps3 and download everything and then go into downloads on ps4 and download everything from there ?
Nope it doesn't work like a CFW you'll need access to user root permissions to even access/bypass the downloads folder permissions! In order to do that you need A WORKING BACKUP MANAGER. But other than that you can install all retail pkg's, those will run. (for the most part!) SOME HAVE COMPATIBILITY ISSUES! here's a list for PSP games that you can actually run on the PS3 now thanks to PeXploit!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AowGG2G1KRsgdHg5aDJUTnZ2bGR0NEZhMS1xekVXWGc#gid=0 <--- The compatibility stays the same on PeXploit! just need the PSP2PS3 tools (or ps3_mnis.exe) those can be found in the tiny url in my signature.

D

DarrellDrawn

BANNED/GUEST USER
Hello fellow bloggers. My circle is delighted to have found this group. I&amp;#8217;ve been scratching my head for this info all year and I will be encouraging my children to hop on by. The other evening I was traversing through the search engines trying to scope out the right solution to my staggering questions. Now I am planning to take more responsibility in whatever mode I can. We are getting all spaced out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just came back to thank you while I could for such uplifting information. This has pushed me out of my comfort zone. Many superb things are seeding in my world. Its really a super area to make new friendships. One item I'll mention is that I am researching. Here is my new hobby, check out my new business:[color=#000_url]scotland castle wedding around Tampa FL[/color]

D

DarrellDrawn

BANNED/GUEST USER
Doubt as well as no understanding aslo talents add considerably to absent self appreciation. Karate teaching gives tools that give kids to learn and apply talents which will cause any student to feel not just about each of them are able to perform but also shows a sense of pride from realizing of what they have developed. Fear is lessened due to knowing there are skills to lean upon when attacked. As students ascend to new levels, opponents are met with less resistance and with exceeding will to out last and rule. If you want to learn more have a look at this website for karate kids:anti bully las vegas commercial around 89120