Welcome Guest

Please login or register to access downloadable content.

Register Log in
  • Please Register/Login to be able to see the links and download our ressources.

PS4 News All-New PlayStation Plus Plans Key Benefits Comparison Chart Detailed

ChinaUnedo

https://clck.ru/36EvWC
There are known compatibility issues between Alcohol SPTD and HP 3D Drive Guard also named HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection software that is pre-installed on some HP laptops. The HP software installs a device driver hpdskflt.sys that interferes with other SCSI miniport drivers, including Alcohol SPTD driver, as well as drivers from other CD/DVD emulation and burning software.

Currently we have reports that this problem only affects users of Windows 8/8.1, no problems have been reported with older Windows versions. Also note that the problem will not affect Windows 10 users, because on Windows 10 we use a completely new driver SPTD2 that implements our emulation features on a different way.

So if you want to install Alcohol and you have this problem you have only two options, either uninstall the HP software and its device driver causing the problem, using the instructions below, or you may wait to upgrade to Windows 10, that should be a free upgrade from Microsoft to older Windows users.

Below you will find detailed instructions on how to un-install the HP software and its device driver which causes the problem, allowing you to install Alcohol software. You will also find instructions on how to fix your system if you installed Alcohol and you cant get it to boot.Q: I have already installed Alcohol and Im now unable to boot my HP laptop, how can I fix it?A: If you already installed Alcohol on an HP laptop with the described HP software, and you cant boot Windows, then you can either try the Windows recovery options to restore your system to a point before installing Alcohol or follow these steps:Turn on the computer and immediately press the F8 key repeatedly until the startup menu displays.