Welcome Guest

Please login or register to access downloadable content.

Register Log in
  • Please Register/Login to be able to see the links and download our ressources.

Aldo's Tool Collection [B7U3 C50SS Edition] for PS3 Developers Released

Aldo's Tool Collection [B7U3 C50SS Edition] for PS3 Developers Released
Hi, Guys! Today I have a gift for all PlayStation 3 sceners and PS3 devs who like to toy with SELF / SPRX's and PUPs alike- I call it Aldo's Tool Collection [B7U3 C50SS Edition] with details below!

Here is the link to all of my most used tools (mostly http://aldostools.org/ps3tools.html) hence the name I've given this collection. Also with no affiliation to me. I just wanted to put this together, for people.

Hope I'm not offending anyone by slamming my user name on the title of Aldostools! haha!
icon12.png

Download: Aldo's Tool Collection [B7U3 C50SS Edition!].rar / PS3.Tools.Collection.v2.7.38-_02-28-2015_.zip / dev_klics.txt / klics.txt (via jjkkyu)

This is the Aldo's Tool Collection [B7U3 C50SS Edition!], or so I've dubbed it. Inside is all your standard Alsdos tools and more, of course.

I have a small list here of what's inside (NOT ALL OF IT, just small parts):
  • Elf2Self.exe (Old. Doesn't work with new algo at all)
  • PUAD GUI 1.5 Installers (folder stuff too)
  • ALL PS3Xport Programs (idps's and private info has been removed)
  • Hex-Rays IDA Pro 6.5
  • Both UpSilon and Technodon's modded 4.00 dev_flash
  • gpup.exe and batch files that go with.
  • About 100 unpackers/repackers!
    icon12.png
    (thank-you and Credits, XxZer0modZxX!)
  • isotools.exe installshield wizard
  • RedDot-3ND7355's pkg resigner (only 4.66 sadly)
  • XxZer0ModZxX's 4.66 pkg Resigner
  • .pkg signer by famous massacre
  • psntuff, latest as of today (just click and it will download to the "downloads folder"
  • 3 [PS3/4 Proxy Servers including.. ps3.proxy.server, PSXDownloadHelper, and SKFYPr0xy
  • PS3 Error Code tool 1.6
  • Ps4tools-master folder (For Unpacking the PS4 .PKG files! also works with the PUP. Thank-you zecoxao for compiling the source. - THE PUP WLL ONLY FILE SPLIT GUYS. SAME AS BEFORE
  • A second PKG_CONTENT_ID.EXE named PKG_CONTENT_ID2.EXE (run them both as admin in order) you will see.
    icon7.png

FIND THE REST YOURSELF GUYS!
icon12.png

Also please ignore the file called lv0.2 - good data.txt it's not good data as there IS NO GOOD DATA. It was mistakenly uploaded.. also please ignore some other files in there they were also mistakenly uploaded as well lol

Have a good one!

aldos-tool-collection-b7u3-c50ss-edition-for-ps3-developers-released-43805-1.jpg

Oh And here is the link to the topic that got frontpaged yestrerday! - http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-h...s-edition-ps3-developers-released-133398.html

Last edited: